Discover the Full Wildflower Experience
Western Australia is home to over 12,000 species of wildflowers, many of them unique to the state. The seasonal changes observed in these flowers have been used for many thousands of years to determine which plants are ripe for eating.
Our Wildflower Experience offers an opportunity to discover the importance of Western Australia’s humble wildflower, with a six-course tasting menu highlighting seasonal produce, complemented by a luxury break in Perth.
- One night in a Heritage Room
- A six-course tasting menu at Wildflower with wine pairings by our Sommelier
- Breakfast at POST
- Access to our wellness facilities including a heated indoor pool, steam room and gym
- Welcome drinks
- Selection of in-room refreshments
- Valet parking for one vehicle
This experience is priced from AU$1,395 per night in a Heritage Room for two guests
For more information or to book, please visit HERE.